Everyday 7/8 Bengaline Miracle Pant in WhiteRegular price $129.00
NOW AVAILABLE IN SIZES 8 -24
There's a reason we are famous for our pants. It's about the comfiest stretch fabric, amazing value, style versatility and the perfect fit, and they are designed and MADE IN AUSTRALIA.
Our Everyday pant is one of our Summer best sellers. Fabricated in Bengaline, it has fabulous stretch and recovery, due to its Lycra content. It retains its colour and tailored feel no matter the number of wears and washes and will be your "go to" pant for any occasion.
With its pull on style with elasticated waist, these are great pants for travel, work and play as they look as good at the end of the day, as they did at the start.
These are a slim cut, which works with any top or tunic and sits above the ankle in length, if you have our Easy printed pants, these are the same block. Being cut at 7/8 length they also work well for shorter ladies as a full length alternative.
- White - non transparent
- Bengaline Super Stretch miracle fabric (viscose, rayon, Lycra blend)
- 7/8 length
- Narrow leg
- Pull on style
- Flat elastic waistband
- Small vent in ankle side seam
- Made in Australia
Our Bengaline pants are world famous. They're our biggest seller every single year, and cannot be beaten for style and comfort. They move beautifully with you, yet retain their shape. No creases or bagging out at the knees.
These are our alternative shape pants also available in this miracle fabric :
- Casual Bengaline Pant - drawstring waist plain droppie style with pockets
- Narrow Bengaline Pant - pull on straight cut full length style
- Gem Bengaline Pant - side zip full length straight cut style
- Everyday pants are the perfect go to pant!
- wear them to the office, out for dinner, weekend chores and fun!
- style them with a blazer, nice top and heels for the office
- add sandals or sneakers and a top for casual look
- wear tops tucked in or loose
- belt a tunic over the top
- relaxed style which fits true to size
- available in size 8-24
- choose the smaller size if you're between sizes
- our model is wearing size 10
- For our #BengalineForEveryWoman campaign Suzie is wearing size 8 and Jayanita is wearing size 14 mixed with their own wardrobe pieces.
- click here for our detailed Bengaline pant size guide
- Easy wear, easy care, throw these pants into a cold, gentle machine wash. No ironing required.