Narrow Bengaline Miracle Pants in RafiaRegular price $129.00
NOW AVAILABLE SIZES 8 -24
Our Narrow pant is one of our best sellers every season. Fabricated in Bengaline, which has fabulous stretch and recovery, due to its Lycra content. It retains its colour and tailored feel no matter the number of wears and washes and will be your "go to" pant for any occasion.
The Narrow Bengaline Pant is the plain version of our Simple Printed Bengaline Pant. They're beloved for the super comfy miracle Bengaline stretch fabric, and famous for their amazing value, the excellent wash and wear ability; not to mention the perfect fit!
With its pull on style and elasticated waist these are great pants for travel, work and play as they look as good at the end of the day, as they did at the start.
Available in White, Silver Grey, Rafia, Ink Navy and Black
- classic colours - non transparent
- Bengaline miracle stretch fabric (viscose, rayon, Lycra blend)
- retains its shape all day long
- full length
- narrow slim cut leg
- pull on style
- flat elastic waistband
- small ankle side seam vent
- made in Australia with love
Our Bengaline pants are world famous. They're our biggest seller every single year, and cannot be beaten for style and comfort. They move beautifully with you, yet retain their shape. No creases or bagging out at the knees.
These are our alternative shape pants also available in this miracle fabric :
- Casual Bengaline Pant - drawstring waist plain droppie style with pockets
- Narrow Bengaline Pant - pull on straight cut full length style
- Everyday Bengaline Pant - 7/8 pull on slim leg style
- Narrow pants are the perfect everyday wear pant
- wear them to the office, out for dinner, weekend chores and fun!
- style them with a blazer, nice top and heels for the office
- wear tops tucked in or loose
- relaxed style which fits true to size
- available in size 8-24
- choose the smaller size if you're between sizes as cut for curves
- our model is wearing size 10
- For our #BengalineForEveryWoman campaign Jan is wearing size 16 with pieces from her own wardrobe.
- click here for our detailed Bengaline pant size guide
- Easy wear, easy care, throw these pants into a cold, gentle machine wash. No ironing required.